Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct / Anti-Harassment Policy
(This is an overarching policy to cover all of our public events and social media groups such as Fueled By Hops Community, Fueled By Fitness, and Fueled By Foodies, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok)
We (Fueled By Hops, LLC) want our events and social media groups to be enjoyed by all, regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, appearance, religion, beer preference, ethnicity, and/or age (must be of legal drinking age to attend)
Any behavior that is deemed to be harassing, abusive, misogynistic, racist, or simply contrary to the above statement, from any attendee and/or member of our staff, will not be tolerated. Violators of our Code of Conduct/Anti-Harassment Policy will removed from the event without a refund and/or removed from our social media groups and blocked by all Fueled By Hops' social media accounts..
Harassing, abusive, misogynistic, racist behavior defined:
- Offensive comments about a person's gender, gender identity and expression, appearance, age, race or religion, disability, mental illness, or neuro(a) typicality. Includes deliberate mis-gendering of the individual, use of dead words and/or using offensive terms related to gender.
- Offensive comments about a person's lifestyle (food choices, overall health, employment, beer choices, glassware choices, etc.)
- Threatening an individual(s) with violence or inciting violence or inciting an individual to commit violence. (This incudes telling a individual to "kill" themselves regardless of intention).
- Intimidating an individual either with verbal comments, physical movements, facial expressions, stalking, or following. Also includes harassing photography or recording and digital stalking.
- Inappropriate or unwanted physical or simulated contact with another individual. This include all physical touch without consent.
- Sexual attention that is unwanted including but not limited to: grabbing, groping, whistling, and unwanted sexual advances.
- Continued communication with an individual after requests to cease the conversation.
Deliberate "outing" of any aspect of a person's identity without their consent except as necessary to protect vulnerable people from intentional abuse.
Publication of non-harassing private information about an individual.
Reporting Violations of the Code of Conduct/Anti-Harassment Policy
Events: Report to Ryan Galiotto, Nick Adams or Danielle Holt
Social Groups: E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1) We (FBH) will conduct an investigation interviewing parties involved.
2) Action may include: mediation, de-escalation, written warnings, suspension from events/social media groups, eviction from events/social media groups, police report.
3) All incidents will be documented.